It is that time of the year again!
The Annual General Body Meeting for 2022 is scheduled for the 8th of October 2022.
1. To receive the report by the Chairman.
2. To receive and approve the unaudited accounts of the charity.
3. To authorize the Trustees to nominate the examiner(s) for the accounts.
4. To approve the amendments to the Constitution.
5. To receive and approve the election process.
6. To approve that the number of Trustees will be a maximum of nine (9).
7. To announce the nominations and if there are more nominations than positions, to elect the Trustees.
For all members of the Association, you can find the detailed documents and registration here.
If you are not yet a member of the Association, you can join in here.