What do you get for as a paid member of the IIT AA UK:
- A say and influence in building this community of IIT Alumni in the UK. You can be an office bearer of the Association or just participate and vote in its General Body meetings
- Access to restricted area within the website. Member data as per the membership forms will be held on the web site. This information will be user coded and password protected and only registered persons will have access to this data
- Members and their families will get discounts at our annual summer/winter lunch/ dinner events
- Members will get preference for functions
- Other benefits as and when available
To apply to become a member, please first register on the website and get a login to the site.
Once you have a login, you can sign in and click on “Upgrade to Paid member” to pay your membership fee.
IIT Alumni Association UK is a registered charity established since 2008.
Membership is open to individuals who are:
- Alumni (graduates and higher qualifications) of all IITs in India (Chennai, Delhi, Gawhati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mumbai and Roorkee and others that may be established) and former academics of IITs who are resident within the United Kingdom and Europe shall be eligible for full membership (henceforth called ‘the Member’).
- Alumni of other technical institutions in India , UK and Europe who have acquired a minimum qualification as a graduate and are resident within UK and Europe shall be eligible for associate membership (henceforth called ‘the Associate Member’). Associate members are not eligible to attend GBMs or vote.
- Distinguished individuals in UK and India who have contributed towards technical developments and community relations shall be invited to become honorary member.
Membership is still subject to acceptance by the board of Trustees. If your application is refused, you will be given reasons for such refusal and the fees will be refunded.