This forum is for sharing information amongst the IIT Alumni and for us to help each other.
To ensure that these forums remain useful for the community, please follow the code of conduct as below.
1. If you have a question and need help, choose the most appropriate forum and Create a New Topic.
2. Make sure your topic is concise and convey the key request. e.g. Looking for immigration lawyer
3. Limit your posts to requests in all forums other than the “Recommendations” Forum.
4. DO NOT post general information, news, etc. in other Forums. If you have something that you feel would benefit the community as a whole and is not a Recommendation, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will review and post it in the “For Information” forum.
5. Do not share personal information in the forum. All registered users have access to the forum. It is not limited to paid members of the IIT AA UK.
6. Please maintain a professional etiquette in all your posts. DO NOT make any personal attacks, foul language or threats.
7. If you have a disagreement, limit it to the subject, not to the person.
8. In each forum, pay attention to the topic “READ ME FIRST” for additional guidance specific to that forum
9. Repeated violations of the code of conduct above will result in the capability to post being removed or being blocked entirely from the forum.