What do you get for as a paid member of the IIT AA UK:
- A say and influence in building this community of IIT Alumni in the UK. You can be an office bearer of the Association or just participate and vote in its General Body meetings
- Access to restricted area within the website. Member data as per the membership forms will be held on the web site. This information will be user coded and password protected and only registered persons will have access to this data
- Members and their families will get discounts at our annual summer/winter lunch/ dinner events
- Members will get preference for functions
- Other benefits as and when available
Annual Paid Membership
Sign up to being a fully paid member of the IIT Alumni Association.
Membership is charged year to your card on each anniversary.
Membership Fee: £20/- per year
Sign up to being a life member of the IIT Alumni Association.
Membership is charged once.
Membership Fee: £200/- one off.
Membership Waiver for Full time students
The association is waiving the membership fees to new arrivals to the UK who have come here to study.
To avail of this, you should be:
- Newly arrived in the UK (less than two years)
- A full time student in the UK since you arrived
- Unable to afford the membership fees
Please click below to sign up and get the full benefits of a paid membership for UP TO two years without payment.
You are required to provide your bank or credit/debit card information.
It is structured as a trial period of 1 year so that you are not charged for the 1st year.
If you are still a student at the end of the first year, please reply to your renewal notice and the trial will be extended by another year.
Thereafter, membership is charged to your card at the end of the trial period and each anniversary.
Membership Fee: £20/- per year, after the free period of 1/2 years.
IIT Alumni Association UK is a registered charity established since 2008.
Membership is open to individuals who are:
- Alumni (graduates and higher qualifications) of all IITs in India (Chennai, Delhi, Gawhati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mumbai and Roorkee and others that may be established) and former academics of IITs who are resident within the United Kingdom and Europe shall be eligible for full membership (henceforth called ‘the Member’).
- Alumni of other technical institutions in India , UK and Europe who have acquired a minimum qualification as a graduate and are resident within UK and Europe shall be eligible for associate membership (henceforth called ‘the Associate Member’). Associate members are not eligible to attend GBMs or vote.
- Distinguished individuals in UK and India who have contributed towards technical developments and community relations shall be invited to become honorary member.
Membership is still subject to acceptance by the board of Trustees. If your application is refused, you will be given reasons for such refusal and the fees will be refunded.
You have a choice of signing up for an annual payment or a one time payment for life membership.
Choose the option above